When asking about a person’s health we’ll start by simply asking:
- Have you had any incidents of sickness?
If they haven’t, that’s great! But if they have we’ll try to establish if it has something to do with the water or sanitation situation in the community by asking additional questions, such as:
- How often have you been sick?
- Where do you get your water from? Do a lot of people get their water from this same location?
- Have other people experienced your same sickness?
- Do you wash your hands after going to the bathroom?