Getting details about each household will be important for deciding the size of infrastructure, what skills the community posses that could be helpful during the project, and how many people could be willing to help with labor. The types of questions we would ask regarding the household include:
- How many people live there?
- What are the ages of the people in their household?
- What are the different responsibilities of the people in the household?
- Does anyone have any special skills?
- What is a typical day like?