I wanted to wish everyone a happy World Water Day! Today is an important day to think about how important clean water is to the world, and about those that live without it every day.
I also wanted to take this opportunity to apologize for my absence the past couple of months. I’m working on some big changes for HydrateLife that have been taking up a lot of my time. Stay tuned in the next couple of months for more information.
Happy World Water Day 2015!
2 thoughts on “Happy World Water Day 2015!”
HERE IS THE TEXT OF MESSAGE SENT TO DAINIK JAGARAN, A REPUTED HINDI DAILY. SEE, IF HYDRATEL LIFE CAN DO/SUGGEST IN THIS REGARD—–
22nd MARCH is ‘VISHVE JALA DIVAS.
Thanks for enlightening, awakening people about the AWARENESS and the IMPORTANCE of WATER CONSERVATION.
May I seek your help to stop WASTAGE OF WATER in view of the following——
1. I am SENIOR CITIZEN, live in SAPHIRE COURT, 3A, JOPLING ROAD (OPP. C.M.S.) LUCKNOW.
2. One of my co-residents had been wasting water by keeping water tap open most of the time, specially at night for the last few YEARS.
3. I had been trying my best to motivate him not to waste water, sending many appeals published from time to time in different magazines, papers including those published in DAINIK JAGARAN from time to time.
4. Also, I personally tried to motivate him many a times but there is NO effect on him and his family.
5. There had been appeals from RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION SECRETARY also but of no avail.
6. I contacted an NGO connected with water conservation, they too tried to motivate him but of no effect.
7. I had forwarded communications between NGO and me to DAINIK JAGARAN (D.J.)also but it apears to have escaped the attention of concerning responsible person of DAINIK JAGARAN.
8. Although, I do not have any personal problem with this wastage of water but being a responsible citizen, I feel greatly pained to see the SHEER WASTAGE OF WATER & this kind of irresponsible attitude of some one towards society.
I shall be obliged if D.J or any other NGO can motivate the person concerned so that continuous wastage of water for the last few years, may be stopped.
Actually,we have our own boring and a water pump for the whole apartment, water tank is filled in the over head tank and is used by residents as per their requirement. The tank is re- filled when it falls vacant. No resident has to pay individually as per personal use of water, hence person concerned appears indifferent.
I may make available the necessary details in this regard,in the larger common interest, if D.J. responds positively and shows keenness to save PRECIOUS WATER in letter & spirit.
AMBIKA PRASAD MISHRA
I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. Are you still having problems with your neighbor wasting water? What does this person tell you when you suggest that they should stop wasting water? Is water scarcity a problem in the area that you live in?
Thank you for the comment.